CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh Blogging!

So, I have been trying to keep up with the postings everyday and I am definitely doing better than I ever have with blogging but I tend to drop off on the weekends because they are just so busy! Along with trying to stick to the 30-day plan I have not really been able to blog about anything of much importance so I did want to give you a quick update on life!

I say this all of the time but life has been super busy!! I feel like the days and weeks fly by so quickly that sometimes I don't even have time to think about anything! I have to say that things are going really great though and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have exciting things happening in our friends lives, youth events, family gatherings and weekend trips that have been so much fun and also the reason life is a little crazy.

Sometimes I really let the general business of life take over and I start becoming the energizer bunny and forget to stop and look around at all of the blessings in my life and thank God for where He has brought me. So, this post is all about that! I was going through old blogs of mine just for fun to read about what I was excited about, struggling with etc since I started this blog back in 2008 and it was pretty sobering  to read through some of them.

Blogging was something I didn't really understand for a while and then something I have had a hard time committing to since I decided to create one. I have never been a great journal or diary keeper- in fact when I was little I would usually loose the key to my diaries before I could ever put more than a few entries in so I am thankful for the blogworld. It was not until reading back that I really bought into it all- how great will it be in a few years to be able to look back at the posts from mine and Ryan's first few years of marriage, ministry and everything in between??? I really am going to make an effort to keep this thing going, even past the 30 day plan! I know I won't do it every day, sometimes I might miss a week or two but collecting my thoughts and placing them here will be a great way to see God moving and changing me so I am pledging to try my hardest to all of you people! I recently looked at my traffic with the blog and was astonished about how many readers I have out there and all over the world, places like Russia, Japan and even the Virgin Islands!

My hope for this blog is that it will make you laugh at times, entertain you, and most importantly show my love for the Lord. So, even if we don't know each other and will never meet I hope you will come out of hiding and comment on my postings as you read. It was definitely nice to know that I am writing this for more than just my own records and a few friends of mine who are regular readers :-)

This is actually the perfect time to start reading since the 30-day challenge will be a great way to get to know me better. So, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

0 comments: