CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 7: Your Favorite Movies

I LOVE movies. So this one is both a hard and easy one to write about because I will have difficulty narrowing down the best ones so that I can finish this posting at some point today... I am going to break them down by genre...

Favorite Romantic Comedy: 27 dresses...Mostly because this was my life. I have been a bridesmaid a million times and I love it. I love weddings.


Favorite Old movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's- this is an all-time favorite of mine. I love old movies and this one has everything- fashion, music, comedy and love.

 Favorite over-all Romantic Movie: The Notebook...I love The Notebook because quite frankly I love watching movies when people aren't together the entire time haha.
 
Favorite Action: The Transporter...My roomie in college and I used to watch this movie all the time, I love it!
 Favorite Disney movie: Sleeping Beauty... I have always loved this one!
 Favorite Kid movie: The Wizard of Oz-I was obsessed with The Wizard of Oz growing up. I was Dorothy, but without the braids... I had a dog named ToTo and the dress, the red shoes- everything. I watched it almost everyday. I still love it but the flying monkey scene creeps me out now as an adult. I also LOVE Wicked and got to see it last summer with 2 of my besties and it was fabulous

Favorite Comedy: Date Night... this one changes all the time but I love Date Night, it's hilarious.
There you have it!

2 comments:

Lindsee

Loving your everyday posts! I might just have to steal this one. Woohoo 27 Dresses!

Jen-Jen

thank you!! girl, we LIVE 27 dresses haha. Miss you! We must get together soon!