CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Love!!

Today is March 27th which is one of the best days of the year- the day that my husband was born! This year is extra fun because it is also his "Golden Birthday" which means he is turning the same age as the day of the month of his birthday- 27 on the 27th! This is the 7th birthday I have been able to celebrate with ryan and I can only hope for a hundred more! I am so blessed to be with him- getting to spend the rest of your life with someone so amazing is pretty unbelieveable! Love, you probably could have guessed this was coming but here are the top 27 things that I love about you!

27. Your beard- not many people can grow a beard like you and I think it's hot.

26. You are such a great preacher and public speaker- one of my favorite things is listening to you preach every Sunday night.

25. Your general knowledge of History and the Bible- if it happened back in time you know about it.

24. How patient you are with me no matter how long I may take to get ready.

23. How you will watch tv shows with me that you don't like too much because they make me happy (and then you secretly become obsessed just like me)

22. How you always put others needs before your own.

21. How much you love to minister to people who are sometimes the hardest to get through to.

20. How you can walk into a room of strangers and make 50 new friends before walking out.

19. The way you make me feel comfortable just by being next t me no matter how nervous I might be in any given situation.

18. Your laugh- it's contagious.

17. I love that you are a great athlete and you choose sports that are not mainstream to be awesome at like Judo and Rugby.

16. Your interest in art- I love going to museums and exhibits and I am so glad you do too!

15. Your voice- both speaking and singing. I've just always loved it.

14. Your sense of humor.

13. How supportive you are of me in everything that I do.

12. How loyal you are to your friends, family and me.

11. You are a hard worker in any job that you do.

10. The way you love and play with Scout- its adorable.

9. Your hair- it's the best hair in the world

8. The phrases that you say like "Cheers, yonder-way etc" that you claim are old sayings. I don't belive it, they are just random things you may up- its hilarious.

7. You are an amazing cook- I love that you can find anything in the kitchen and make a delicious meal out of it.

6. I love watching you interact with the students at FBC- you are so great with them!
5. Your smile- it makes me smile.

4. How much you make me laugh everyday. Not a day has gone by since being with you that I have ot laughed at some point.

3. How great you are with our cousins and our neice- they all love you so much and it's adorable.

2. The way you can make me feel good about myself even when I am really down and upset.

1. How much you love the Lord and strive to put him first in everything that you do.

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

I will now summerize what we did to celebrate- on Friday night we went to Bucca Di Beppo with a group of our new friends and it was so much fun! This is the 1st bday for us to celebrate living back in Houston and it was defiantely weird without our family back in Fort Worth but I have to say that we are so beyond BLESSED by our small group. They really have become such a huge part of our life and it's just great having a group of people in the same chapter of life to celebrate in the happy times and depend on in the hard times. The party was a blast and we love our friends!! Thank you to everyone who came out to help us celebrate- yall are awesome!

Saturday we spent the day together just relaxing and went to lunch at an Indian restaraunt that we love per his request and then we had my cousin Ethan's 6th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's. We had so much fun seeing my family- it had been a while so I got to see everyone. I can't believe Little Ethan is 6, just insane how fast they grow-up! After the party we went to Saltgrass with my parents, sis and bro-in-law for a family celebration for Ryan and then we hung out with my sis and bro-in-law after that. Today we went to church where the youth serenaded Ryan in a very interesting version of Happy B-day that was hilarious and then we went to lunch at our fav. pizza place. We are just relaxing now and then we are heading back up to the church for Retro which is Ryan's junior high service that he preaches at each week and we are doing a surprise party for him with the students, I can't wait!

Happy Birthday Ryan! I Love you!

0 comments: