CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 5- My Siblings...

I only have one sibling- my older sister. We are 2 years and 2 days apart and are very close. We used to fight all the time in highschool over clothes but once we hit college and didn't live together anymore we became super close.

She always has my back and is super protective of me and has always been a huge support to me throughout college and with my career. She is honestly probably the biggest advocate of my education and of my success in my career on the planet and I really appreciate that about her :-)

Having a sister is so great because no matter what you always have a friend and you always have someone on your side. A few years ago I went through a really hard time with a broken friendship and my sister was amazing through it! Loyalty is a big deal to me so it's great knowing that no matter what we will always have each other! We have countless memories of fun times but here are just a few of my favorites...

  1. My Little Ponies
  2. Barbies
  3. Skating in the driveway and our roller skating lessons.
  4. Ice Skating
  5. Girl Of the Limberlost
  6. On Our Own
  7. Huntsville
  8. Galveston
  9. "You Give Love a Bad Name"
  10. Marrying Cuddles and ToTo when we realized she was preggo
  11. "Vampires"
  12. "Pool Time"
  13. Your visit to Fort Worth
  14. my shoe closet
  15. Mississippi
  16. Tennessee
  17. Florida
  18. PARIS!!
  19. Our matching pj's on christmas eve
  20. The creepy way we pick-out the same cards and clothes without consulting one another.
  21. Michelle Branch concert in Dallas
  22. Our Vegas Trip
  23. Napa!
  24. double blow-outs
  25. planning both of our weddings together
  26. "Oh Lake Tahoe, Oh Lake Tahoe"
I am so lucky to be close to my sister, even though it seems natural to me I know there are a lot of siblings out there that let the rivalry get the most of them. Jess and I are definately different and don't agree on everything but at the end of the day we are besties and nothing will change that. I am so glad to be living so close to her now- we went from being 4 hours to less than 4 minutes so it has been great! Love you sister!

0 comments: