CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

30 days of blogging..

So if you are a regular reader of my blog you know I am not very committed. I try to be but it just seems like weeks and months go by without me posting at times. Well, my friend Jalei did a 30 day blog thing and I thought it would be a great challenge and help me with my committment issues. So, here it goes- each day I will blog about something different off of my list starting with today which is supposed to be the Introduction and 15 random facts about me. Here goes nothing!


1. I used to be in a dancing, singing choir when I was younger. My sister and I have sung with 305 other kids at some pretty cool places.


2. I really love the Twilight series. I know it's teen drama but I really do like it. I recently started reading all of the books and I am now beginning Breaking Dawn. Don't judge me.


3. I eat Ramen noodles and I like them.


4. I have been to Romania and it is one of my favorite spots in the world. I would love to adopt a Romania child someday.


5. I love girl's ministry.


6. I could never live in a place that it wasn't sunny most of the time. I hate the winter, it puts me in a bad mood. Texas may be hot but I just love the sun so it's worth the humidity for me.


7. Even though I might need the perfect outfitt I really love to camp and be outdoors.


8. I almost drowned while in a tubing accident on the Guadalupe river. I had to be given CPR.


9. I love macaroni and cheese.


10. No matter how warm my house might be every night i get into bed I am freezing.


11. When I met Ryan I knew he was the one for me immediately.


12. I love antiques and vintage clothes.


13. I wish I could wear my wedding dress again.


14. Sometimes I draw designs for clothing. I used to really want to be a designer.


15. When I was in high school I flipped my dad's truck over the HOV wall on I-45. The truck was totalled and I walked away with just a few bruises.

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

I thought you already read the Twilight series. I love it too! The cpr thing & flipping the truck are so scary! You must have 9 lives!