CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 16: Dream House


This would definately be a dream house for me... I LOVE castles. I always have. When I was in Europe a few years ago I saw every castle I could. They just fastinate me. I love how unique they always are. Obviously this is not something I would ever own but this picture below definately is! It has a few castle like qualities- my main desire in houses is that they have personality, even with our first home I wanted something that was sweet and cute. I also really like plantation homes because I love the white columns but the gothic era is probably my favorite.



I can't wait for a few years when we start looking at houses again - although we had to move quickly I had so much fun looking at everything. It really didn't stress me out too much because I was just too excited!

0 comments: