CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 14: A picture that you love

This is totally cliche but I love this picture from our wedding day. It was actually taken by one of my bridesmaids/bff's, not sure if it was Raven or Lindsee but I love it. Our wedding day was definately the best day of my life thus far and I so wish I could do it all over again! I love change and fresh new starts so of course I love the start of our new life together. Some people remember their day as stressful but thankfully I just remember mine as pure bliss :-) It was a day that we were surrounded by all of the people that we love who support our relationship- what could be better??

I keep telling Ryan that I want to renew our vows soon so we can have another ceremony and I can wear my dress again- he tells me we aren't celebrities and should probably wait a few years. I disagree... ;-)

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane

Ha! I told Lane I wanted to renew our vows at 5 years (1 more year)on a beach somewhere. I really just want a do over to get some great pictures.

Lindsee

I feel so special. I'm pretty sure I took that picture. : ) Loved that beautiful day!