CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows...

I do love a good sitcom... since we have joined Netflix however Ryan and I rarely ever watch the actual TV- we became huge fans of Psych, Arrested Developement and after we finished those we moved on to Lost which is by far the most addicting thing I have ever watched! We are in Season 3 and its going to be sad when it is all over! My favorite shows of all time are below:

Boy Meets World
Friends
One Tree Hill
Felicity
Dawson's Creek

My fav's that are actually still in existance are:

Psych
One Tree Hill
Glee
The Office
Modern Family
Dancing with the Stars

What are your favorites?? Any of you Lost fans out there??

1 comments:

ZK Medders

I love love Justifed and Cougar Town, NCIS, and of course Castle. Those are my favs. I get hooked on DWTS. at times.