CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 15: Favorite Bible Verse

It's hard to just pick one but I have become a pretty big fan of Psalms in the last few weeks and one of my new favorites is below:


Psalms 62:5-8
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fotress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my might rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.


My all-time favorite verse since I was a kid was:
Isaiah 40:29-31
He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.