CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 12: What you believe...

I am so thankful to have grown-up in a strong Christian home. My parents didn't just take us to church- they served and they lead very Godly lives and I look up to them so much. I was saved a very young age of 5 on December 11, 1989. Although it is young and some people don't thing a 5 year old can really know what they are being saved from I remember the feeling of asking Jesus in my life and never being the same.

Although I grew up in church I did loose my way a little after highschool like alot of people. There were definately chapters in my life that I was selfish, lost and confused about where my life was headed. Beyond anything I ever deserved though the Lord fought for me and brought me back through a Christian sorority that I joined while in college. Shortly after He blessed me even more with bringing me Ryan. I am so blessed to be with a man of God who truly leads me closer to the Lord. No, he isn't perfect (although I really thought he might have been for a while there haha) but he fights daily for his relationship with God to grow and I can't ask for anything more.

I believe that Jesus is the only way and by His grace alone I am saved. I hope that my lifesong will sing to Him and that one day our children can say that they grew up in a home like the one I did.

0 comments: