CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 13: Goals...

Goals... these change from day to day at times but here are a few that I have right now:
  • Become a runner- I would really like to at least accomplish a 10K in the next year. Before moving to Fort Worth I really had a great start on training and then the wedding and my new job took over and now here I am 2.5 years later and want to start it all again!
  • Get debt free! We have some student loans to take care of and with Ryan still being in school we are unable to make as a big a dent as I would like so we are trying to make a conscious effort to cut back on things that we don't need.
  • Become healthier! Yes, I would really like to lose weight- I have lost about 12 lbs so far but I have a long way to go. Beyond just loosing weight though I want to become healthier and I want the weight to be lost in a healthy way through diet and exercise.
  • Travel as much as possible before we have kids- I know that once we decide to start a family our priorities will need to change and we want to welcome the changes. This being said I want to enjoy this time that it's just us because we can never get it back and we have alot of places we want to visit and things we want to do- I really love this chapter that we are in!
  • Continue to enjoy my career- I am so lucky to have a job that I get to work from home and do something that I enjoy while also making a difference- I don't know where my career is headed but I do know that I want it to continue to challenge me and be something that I have fun with.
Those are just a few for now!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

Did yall ever do the Warrior Dash? Ya, definitely get your travel in now before kids. We haven't taken a real vacation since E was born! And I don't see any in our near future :(