CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 17: Something you are looking forward to...

Well, I am looking forward to a lot of things in life! One short term thing that I am looking forward to is definately summer! The nature of my job is that our busy time is during the school year so we get a huge break during the summer! Every year I really look forward to it and this year is no different :-) The nature of Ryan's job is that summer is his busiest season so that being said I look forward to the time that we spend away together. We aren't planning any huge trips for this summer but we hope to do a few long weekends away- I definately look forward to that since my life is one big waiting room until the next vacation. :-)

Long term, I look forward to paying off student loans, having babies (in the far away future) and traveling! We want to take a big trip when Ryan graduates next year- we are thinking Greece or just doing a European tour type of thing. It has been way to long since I have been to Europe so I definately look forward to that!

0 comments: