CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 22: Favorite Vacation...

Hmm... this is a hard one because I am such a travel fanatic.
Even though it is cliche I am going to with our honeymoon. We went to Cozumel and spend one day in Play Del Carmen...

Our honeymoon was amazing- we had our own private entrance to the beach, our own hot tub on our veranda and it was definately the most relaxing trip I have ever been on. The food was great, it was beautiful there and I loved spending a full 7 days with Ryan with no interruptions from the outside world. Yeah, hands down it was definately the best vacation! If I could repeat it I would jump on a plane in 1 hour and be the happiest person on the planet.


Our private entrance to the beach- i was standing on our veranda we were SO close to the water.
La Playa Bonita- it was my favorite beach. We found it while driving around the Cozumel and spent an afternoon there totally by ourselves- that was pretty cool!

My other top vacations are definately Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and Charleston.

0 comments: