CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pray for Ryan

Ryan left yesterday for the Dominican Republic with our church for a mission trip. They took a group for the week and a second trip is coming in when they leave next Saturday. Please pray for the people they are impacting, the group's health and that the weather will take a turn for the good! A tropical storm is headed their way and so obviously we want it to go the other direction!

I miss him already but I am so excited for his opportunity. He was so excited to lead a baseball camp and do construction work while also building relationships with the people in the village they are working in. I have to say that it was such a proud moment knowing that I am married to a man that values helping others and wants to spend his time doing so.

While he is gone I will be working and spending alot of time with some of my favorite girls :-) I can't wait for him to come back home and tell me all about the trip! Thanks for your prayers!!

0 comments: