CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yeah, it's been a while...

Hi Blog. Things have been a little nutty around here so I have put you on the back burner... In order to catch everyone up I am going to just list what has been going on.

Ryan went to the Dominican Republic for a mission trip for work with our church. He had such an amazing time there and really got to see God work. If you prayed or contributed we thank you so very much!!

I worked while he was gone and spent alot of time seeing a few of my favorite girls- it was so much fun! Everyday I was with a different set of girls and even had one of my FW besties come stay for a few days- LOVE THAT!

Ryan got back which made me super happy and on the 3rd day he was home we realized he got a stomach bacteria from the D.R. it was awful. He ran a 103 fever along with MAJOR stomach issues.

It took some time, alot of icepacks and cold baths along with this miracle medice we got from his boss and he was better after 3 days.

I lost 9 lbs from dieting. He lost 14 lbs from being in the D.R and being sick.

Scout needs a haircut really bad. He has a fro.

I cut my contact in half somehow and it really hurt my eye. I had to wear my glasses all weekend because it was my last pair. SO NOT HAPPY ABOUT WEARING THE GLASSES. I am going to the doctor tomorrow.

Today is Father's Day. I love days that celebrate the people I love and my Dad is definately a life to be celebrated. He has always been such a rock in my life- I know I am very, very lucky to have such an amazing Dad who has always led me, taught me how to be a good person and been an example of what a good man is. I can only hope one day that I will be half as good a parent as he is.  Whether it be fixing my car, killing bugs or quoting Tombstone with me we always have a blast and I take it as a huge compliment when people tell me that we are just alike. I love you Daddy!
Ryan got a mohawk about a month ago. It suits him- I really like it which is shocking.

We have a cat that thinks we are his parents. He sleeps on our porch and hangs out under our cars. Hello cat, who are you and where did you come from?

Monday, I am not happy about you being a few short hours away. I am so tired of you ruining my perfectly good weekends.

I think that is everything I needed to say for now. Hope you all have a great week!!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

Oh boy, it has not been fun around your house! I hope Ryan feels better fast!