CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello craft week!

Earlier this week i went to Potteryland with my sister, Nana, Aunt and cousins and it was so much fun! I painted a ceramic pitcher that I can't wait to pick-up! I am in Fort Worth for the weekend catching up with friends and have had so much fun! I got to see my friends Jalei and Lane's new adorable house, eat breakfast with 2 of my great Fort Worth friends and hold their babies and the rest of the time has been spent with my two besties! I have LOVED all the girl time lately- it was much needed :-)

Tonight we went to Painting with a Twist- I have done it a few times in the past and really loved it so I was pumped! This night did not disappoint, we brought quite a spread to enjoy while painting and all of our paintings turned out SO cute! We did Van Gogh's "Red Poppies" which made me excited because that is my favorite flower and it will go great in our kitchen!

I will post pictures soon of my creations, I am not normally very crafty and feel so accomplished to have done 2 very crafty things in one week! Maybe I can start trying to make a habit of it!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! I will be getting a pedi tomorrow and eating amazing food before heading back home to the Mr!! What did you do this weekend?? Do you have any craft ideas for me to do this summer??

0 comments: