CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 24: Something you have learned...

I feel that the last few years have held so many lessons for me...

I have learned that it is so important that the people in your "inner-circle" need to be uplifting and supportive, loving you unconditionally along with helping you to bring out the best version of yourself.

I have learned that marriage is challenging, fun and the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

I have learned that you can cook a baked potato in the microwave.

I have learned that the moments I am completely exhausted and feel I can't go on that God moves in huge ways since He was just waiting on me to choose him instead of choosing to do it all myself.

I have learned that El Paso has mountains.

I have learned that I can be quite a controlling person.

I have learned the importance of working on letting go of my controlling nature.

I have learned the difference between being in God's will and doing Godly things.

I have learned that I really enjoy reading- something I had not done a lot of until the last year.

I have learned that being a pastor's wife is rewarding.

I have learned that 7th and 8th graders are a blast to hang-out with!

I have learned how to make lasagna from scratch.

I have learned that you can't control other people's actions- only your reaction.

I have learned that regardless of my situation God is in control. Even when I don't understand  my circumstances.

I have learned that I am an awful painter. Just ask my yellow wall in our room.

I have learned that I have a lot more to learn!

0 comments: