CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 23: A picture of yourself

I would have a hard time finding a picture of just me since I love pictures so much I am usually always armed with a camera but usually taking pictures with other people. Anyway, you will see below that I am showing you pictures of me with my family members instead :-) I actually have two pictures to show you because I just cut 7 inches off of my hair! Who knew it even got that long to have 7 inches to chop off?? I have been growing it out for the last year and about a month ago started thinking it was time for a change. Here you go!

Before:

Me, My Mom and Sister on Mother's Day
And here is the after picture!

Ryan and I at the Waterway
So I guess this is what I look like... One day I will finish this 30 day challenge, only 6 more posts to go! I have really enjoyed doing it even if it has taken me way longer than 30 consecutive days to get it finished :-)