CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter!

Just trying to keep up with the 30 day blog plan has been hard enough so needless to say I haven't blogged about life lately...


I know Easter is long gone but I want to write about it because it really is one of my favorite holidays. This year was so great because we were back in The Woodlands with family- last year we didn't come down and it just wasn't the same not seeing my family etc. We went to church that morning and the service was really great and moving, I definately cried. The thing that I love about Easter the most is that it is the ultimate new beginning and it changed our world forever. Although there are no take-backs in life there is forgiveness and from God there is complete redemption and that is amazing. Easter is such a pefect picture of grace, hope and future and I honestly don't know how people make it through the day without the support and belief that Jesus is the one and only way to heaven and He is our new beginning. After the service we took fun pictures with one of our new couple friends... I like to refer to them as A & E. Here they are in all of their glory...
Me with my handsome hubby!


Aron and Elyse- they are so cute!


Me and E!! love her!


Our crazy husbands!!
After our papparazi moment we headed out to the petting zoo where there were baby goats, kangaroos and event a camel- this is me talking him... he was cute. smelly. but cute.


Hello Camel...
Then we headed to my parent's house for our annual Easter Sunday Los Cucos fajitas feast and I made this easter Hummingbird cake:

After we were stuffed we then took family pictures and went swimming... here is a million more pictures of us:

Mom, me and sister


us with our cousin Ethan


Nana, me, my sister and my Aunt- Scout is in the background :-) 
Happy Belated Easter!!

0 comments: