CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dsy 19: Something you miss...

Fort Worth!! Big surprise right? I really do miss the city, bbq, all the fun things to do and most importantly the people! 2 of my closest friends in the world live there and it has been quite the adjustment being without them. Luckily we take turns visiting and so I still get to see them but it's just not enough! When you move away from your family your friends really become your extended family and we all just became a huge part of one another's lives. I would never take the time I spent back with them and miss them everyday. I also just miss the excitement and the newness of our life back there- we were always visiting new places, eating new food and anything else that comes with getting to know a new city. We still have fun here but now it's more about revisiting places we love instead if finding new spots.

Although there is no doubt in my mind that we are supposed to be back in The Woodlands I do wish we were just a little closer to Fort Worth. I miss and love you Raven and Katie and all of my extended family in Fort Worth!

1 comments:

Katie

I love you Jen! You are one of funniest and best gals I know and Fort Worth is not the same without you, but at least Spring is more fun now with you in it! Miss you everyday!