CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Puppies and paint colors!

Well we are finally all moved in! It has been a whirlwind of a week and I still have quite a few boxes to unpack! I will say that I LOVE living here already! The kitchen is great, we actually have a dining room and all of the extra space is wonderful! I love our community as well and we are just enjoying the much needed change!

I also have a very exciting announcment! Ryan and I adopted a puppy!! His name is Scout and he is such a great dog! He is a Bichan-Poodle mix aka a Poochan. He is 8 months old and couldn't be cuter or more fun! It is so nice to have him around when Ryan is at work at night. We go for walks pretty much every night and Ryan also takes him in the morning. He is the sweetest thing. We adopted him from the SPCA and I have to say that I am shocked at how well behaved he is. He was a stray and I honestly can not imagine the type of person that would let this precious little dog out of their sight! I will be uploading pictures soon! Life has been a little crazy with the move and we just got internet today!

We are also looking at paint colors for our new place! We are for sure going to be painting an accent wall in the dining room a deep red to match all of my dishes and We are thinking a caramel color for our bedroom- our bed is expresso leather and the linens are a golden brown. I want the guest room which is also doubling as my office to be black and white with the guest bathroom matching it.

Another update is that I am going to be officially home-based for my job! I am very excited about this!! I will be getting a business phone line installed along with a fax machine. I feel so blessed to have this job and to be able to work from home- it is totally what I need right now and love my job!

Please continue to pray for Ryan- he is still on a new job search! His job now is still not the best fit so we are hoping for something new soon!!

OK, pics coming soon of all of our changes!! I am off to play with Scout :)

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane

I was wondering how everything was going with the new place. I can't wait to see pictures! And I thought you were always home based?

Lindsee

I'm sure Scout's adorable. Pictures please! Of the apartment and the puppy!