CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Were Movin on up!!

I can't believe January is almost over! 2010 has thus far been a pretty busy year! The Spring Semester is by-far the craziest time for my work as about 90% of our events happen in February and March... so, needless to say we are busy!! I love this time of year however because this is when donations come in, I hear the amazing things my coordinators are doing and the excitment keeps me energized! In only a few short months the school year will be over so I am just soaking it all in!

Ryan and I also chose this busy time of year to move! We are so excited to be moving to a new place, it is much bigger, newer and in a really good area of Fort Worth. We are leaving our duplex behind to be apartment dwellers and I have to say I can't wait! Although I will miss our little Melrose Place atmosphere it's time to move! The great thing is that pretty much everyone on our block is moving at the same time and we will still all be close! The time spent in Carroll Park has been so fun and I would not have traded it for anything! My friends and I were just talking about the unique experience we have all had together and about how no one else would understand the closeness we all had without being a part of it. It is a bitter-sweet move for Ryan and I as well because this was our first home! The last year and a month have been amazing and so cozy. We will look back and remember our little duplex for the tiny bathroom, precious wood floors and hilarious kitchen. I have to say that this random little neighborhood got me through the transition of moving to a new place and Ryan and I starting our life together. For this, I will forever be grateful and in love with this place. Our theme song the last week or so has been from the Jeffersons... "Cause were moving on up, to the east side... to a delux apartment in the sky" haha we have pretty much been singing it randomly. We have started packing, moving day is really soon!! I am also excited because our new place will allow a much better work area for me, I need it!

Here is a picture of our new place:


Say a little prayer for us over the next few weeks!! Moving is a huge pain!! I will post some pictures once we are all moved in! Good bye Caroll Park!!


1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

Your new place looks awesome! I'm sure you'll love it & enjoy a new neighborhood.