CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Prayer Request!!

Hey everyone, my Grandma on my Mom's side is having heart surgery today, triple bypass and a stint put in her leg. Please pray for the doctors and staff along with her to have the strength to make it through! Since my start at the American Heart Association I have always been told that if someone close to you has not already been affected by heart disease or stroke it will happen at some point in your life and it has happened. It makes me so thankful to be in a job that is making a difference in the lives of the people that I love but it also makes it hard to actually know medically speaking what she will be going through today!

These are the days that it is so hard living far away, unfortunately I am unable to be there with my family but I know she is in good hands.

I will keep you posted, the surgery is at 2 and is supposed to last at least 5 hours.

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

I'm so sorry to hear she has to go through that! Please keep me posted & I'll definitely send prayers her way!