CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Wedding fever!!

This weekend was insanely busy to say the least! Friday night was pretty relaxing, I just hung out with my girls and we went to eat some fabulous mexican food. Saturday, one of my great friends Laura and her amazing fiance Adam came to visit! Ryan and I made breakfast and we showed them our house. It was such a good time and I was so glad we got to see them!! Their wedding is in August, I have the honor of being a bridesmaid and Ryan is so excited to officiate! We can't wait until their big day in August! Saturday afternoon Ryan and I ran around doing errands and he went to work and I did laundry for what seemed like forever! Then I went to dinner with a few friends and when Ryan got home we headed out to Houston! That's right, we left Fort Worth at midnight!! It tooks us such a long time to get home, traffic was not on our side. We finally rolled into The Woodlands at 4am! We then had to get up at 8am to go have breakfast with my mother-in-law which was so much fun, we have missed her! We also hit up the art show on the woodlands waterway which was great. Then, we headed out to Kingwood to see Ryan's dad and stepmom for lunch, we grilled out at their house and caught up. After that we headed back to the woodlands for a friend's party and then had to get back up to fort worth that night! Needless to say it was a crazy weekend and we were exhausted when we got back. It was great to see everyone but it gets tiring being the people who live far away and have to drive down for everything!! It was such a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane

What a weekend you had! I'm so glad you will be blogging again!

adam and laura

aw.. we were so excited to see you too! and i can't wait for our wedding either... 3 1/2 months away! =) i am so blessed by our friendship! =) see you 11 days or so! love you!