CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a great weekend

I had such a great weekend that was much needed! I have had a hard last few weeks and it was so nice to just have fun without drama! I drove down to the woodlands on Friday and had a daughter/daddy date because my Mom was at Disneyland with her two besties! We went to Los Cucos and I just had so much fun- my Dad is so great, I am so lucky to be blessed with a Dad who I am so close to. Then Saturday my sister and I headed to Galveston for a beach day with Bella and Lady (our dogs) the traffic was terrible and it was overcast but we still had so much fun just getting away! My sister truly is one of my best friends and I am not sure what I would do without her! She always tells the truth and is so loyal, things that are hard to find in people, I just love my big sis :) Then Saturday night I got to spend some much needed quality time with my childhood bestie Rebekah who by the way is.... PREGNANT! I found out last week but just needed to see her in person and congratulate her- it was so good to see her and I could not be more excited about the baby on the way! I love her so much and I am so blessed to be able to share in her joy!

Sunday I got to see my phi lamb girls at Laura's first wedding shower! I have the huge honor of standing next to Laura in one of the most important days of her life! I am so excited to share in this with her and SO excited about the wedding! The shower was so much fun and I can't wait for the others coming up.

I have another belated announcement, my good friend Jalei from work that alot of you met during my wedding festivities is pregnant as well!! I am SO excited for her and Lane, they are naming their little girl Elliott Reese- which I think is adoreable! She is due in August and is the cutest pregnant girl ever!!

Here are a few of my favorite pics from this weekend, love jen



3 comments:

Jalei & Lane

Hey hey, thanks for the shout out!!

adam and laura

it was good seeing you last weekend! miss you sweet friend. =) so glad you are blogging.

Megan

Yay! We are both back in the blog world! How are you? Things appear to be good for you. Cute blog!