CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter everyone!!



I had a really great weekend! Friday night Raven, Katie and I went to McKinney Bible Church for their Good Friday service and it was really great- I am so lucky to have them both in my life :). Saturday Ryan and I spent the day together at the house, trying to relax b/c we had a huge drive ahead of us that night- Ryan went to work and I ran around getting easter supplies. Saturday night a ton of our friends got together for an "easter bbq" it was so fun and the food was great! Ryan got home from work around 11 and brought Easter surprises for me, he bought me flowers and a hollow chocolate bunny which is my absolute favorite easter candy. Then it was off to Houston- yes again in the middle of the night! We got in around 3:30 and crashed to wake up a few hours later for chuch with my family. We woke up to easter baskets from my parents- mine was princess themed of course and ryan's was camoflauge, army men and all- it was so cute! We went to church and then had our annual Egg hunt and Los Cucos which is amazing mexican food we always have on Easter- this year Ryan and I found $21.00 and tons of candy! It was alot of fun because all 3 of the boys are old enough now to get excited and understand what we are doing, we were able to just relax and I even took a nap before heading back to Fort Worth. Although it was a long 24 hours, it was so fun and Im glad we went. Here are a few of the pics from our weekend :)


3 comments:

Lindsee

I am so proud of you for keeping up with blogging. You are doing such a fantastic job! I love that you got to come down for Easter and y'all had a great time. You looked gorgeous. And of course I need to know where you got that dress? TJ Maxx? Marshalls? Ross? Ha! Love you much.

Unknown

look at you blogging!! keep it up so i have more things to read in class... haha! love youuu!

Megan

Cute Easter dress!!