CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here I go again!


Life has been crazy and I have completely quit blogging! However, I am going to try again! Everything is going really great- work is SO busy but I am so happy with my career path and feel so lucky to have a job that I love so much. Ryan and I got married on December 13th and it was the happiest day of my life thus far! I am so blessed to have found someone who loves me for me, flaws and all! Those of you who know me well understand that I had to go through quite alot of frogs to find my prince and honestly never thought I would find someone who I fit so well with. I say this not to be cheesy but to be encouraging to my fellow girls who are still dealing with the frogs! It is so hard not having someone or having someone who is not right for you and I just want to say hang in there! God has someone for you that will come at the exact moment he has planned, it will be the moment your heart is ready and when your husband is ready! Life has thrown me some curve balls,I never thought I would be living 4 hours away from where I grew up with a husband in seminary but I can honestly say looking back that God was preparing me for this exact moment in my life! I have definately had some hard, lonely nights while living here simply b/c starting over is hard... it's hard finding new people and even harder adjusting to being far away from the old friends. Ryan works nights so there are many nights that I am eating alone and just living life alone. However, I strongly believe that God has put me here in these lonely times to draw me closer to Him. My relationship with God has become so much stronger just in the past months, especially the past 3 months. God has also blessed me with am amazing group of friends in my neighborhood and through work. These people have played a huge part in this new chapter of my life. I will also say that although a few of my friendships have changed from home I also have grown closer to others and the distance hasn't changed a thing which is great! I am going to try to blog more, really try this time! I want to share not only what is going on in my life but also what is going on with God and I. This is totally inspired by one of my bff's Lindsee, I just want you to know that your blogs have gotten me through alot of bad days along with our phone dates :) So thank you for being such an encouragement and as you have always been a spiritual leader in my life! I love you so much! Ok everyone, keep checking up on me- it might not be daily but I am going to at least shoort for weekly!! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Lindsee

Well, I for one would be happy as a clam if you kept this thing up. We all know how pro-blogging I am! I love you dearly and know the Lord is growing inside of you and changing you. It is evident in our conversations! Also, thank you for your sweet words, they mean so much to me. Love you, peaches!