CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Such a great weekend!!



Happy belated labor day everyone!
Ryan and I had such a relaxing weekend and it was much needed because things have been pretty stressful lately! My fabulous parents came up to visit and we had a blast! Everytime they visit we go to a steakhouse called Cattlemens, it is in the Fort Worth Stockyards which is my favorite part of Fort Worth- its an original old western town that actually still has rodeos and cattle drives. It's so Texas and we all know how much I love Texas! Anyway, we ate there and hung out in the stockyards, they have tons of shops and cowboys and indians walking around and then we got up early the next morning and went to the best breakfast spot in Fort Worth- McKinley's. It is this precious little bakery that also does breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was so yummy! We went to the Fort Worth Water Gardens and then hung out in downtown Fort Worth to do some shopping! My mom and I went a little shoe crazy in one boutique... I got three really cute pairs! My mom got some adoreable flats, we were pretty happy :) We hung out at our house for a while and they headed back to Houston. It was a quick trip but we had so much fun and were so glad they came up!
Ryan and I spent labor day night together just relaxing, we had dinner at my favorite mexican place and hung out at home. I have a few of the pics from our weekend below!

We are seriously starting to plan our anniverary trip now! We are still narrowing our spots down but it looks like its going to be New York. If any of you have any suggestions let me know!! Hope you all have a great week!


Please continue to pray for Ryan as he searches for a ministry job, he is getting more and more discouraged as time goes on! Also, I have an MRI on Monday, please pray that everything comes back normal- it is for my migrains that have become unbearable and more frequent lately. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane

NYC in December will be so much fun! Everything will be decorated & festive. Good luck with your MRI. I had no idea you had such bad headaches. No fun!

Jen-Jen

thanks girl! yeah unfortunately i have had them for a while and for some reason they are alot worse lately!! i have alot to fill you in on when things calm down!!