CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Outdoor Movie Birthday Party!

My sister and I have birthdays that are 2 days and 2 years apart so growing up we always had joint birthday parties which we always loved! Obviously when we got older we started doing our own things but this year we thought we should bring back the joint birthday with a bang! She was turning 30 and I was turning 28 and it just seemed like the right time :-)

Well, I had seen a picture on Pinterest that made me want to have an outdoor movie night for my birthday and when I told her that we decided to join forces and it was so much fun!

Here are a few pictures... or alot actually:










It was such a blast to do and we really want to have another one in the fall- maybe do this a few times a year!