CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding!

I am so lucky to have amazing friends, all of my life I really have been blessed- I know I say it often but I just have to say it again :-)

In college I had the huge blessing of joining a sorority that led me to some pretty amazing girls that have changed my life! One of which was Raven. We were actually roommates in Fort Worth before I got married and she has been one of the best friends I have ever had. She is such a great listener, always full of good advice, ALWAYS makes me laugh and has been there for me during some really tough times and for that I will always be thankful for her :-)

Well, a few weeks ago this amazing friend of mine married the man of her dreams and I am so happy for this next chapter of life she has entered into! I was super worried that I wasn't going to be able to make it because of the pregnancy, her wedding was actually the day that became full term but THANKFULLY I made it and was able to share in their big day! It was such a beautiful wedding and so much fun seeing all of my besties and spending the weekend celebrating The Jones' family!! She was a gorgeous bride and I was so honored to stand next to her on this day- belly and all!! Here are some of my favorite pics!

Rehearsal Dinner with the bride:

 LOVE THEM!
 Getting ready- we all had team bride shirts she made us, so cute!

 Waiting with the gorgeous bride:

No big deal, just a few of my favorite girls on the planet:

Couldn't live without my Katie!!
 Precious centerpieces- each table was a little different, i loved it!

Bouquet toss!!
 Love him :-)
 SO GORGEOUS!!
 The Jaspers and Jones'!
 They each got a piece- it was hilarious!

This was their timeline on their guestbook table, such a cute idea- i loved it! 

I love you Mrs. Jones!!!

0 comments: