CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's a...

For the entire pregnancy thus far I have been 99% sure the baby was a boy. Ever since I took the pregnancy test I have been saying it was a boy. We decided to do a gender reveal party which I HIGHLY recommend, it was such a blast!! My sister and parents threw it for us last night and I just loved it.

Everyone that came got to cast their vote by holding up a mustache or pink lips- my sister did such an amazing job and only 4 people voted girl with the other 25 or so people voting boy! Here we are, casting our votes:



We cut into a cake in that was in a present shape and the inside would be either pink or blue :-)


To our surprise, it was PINK inside!!


We were so surpised and EXCITED!! I can't wait to meet our little girl :-)

Here is the spread, they did such a great job! We had so much fun!!



The lips and mustaches were so hilarious, here begins the photo shoot:

My girls:

Our small group, we love them so much:

Being suspicious with our mustaches:

Sweet Suzanne and me, she had a crazy day and still made it for our big moment! love her!



My pregnant sis and I- we are SO excited to both be having girls so close to one another:



Future Grandma, my Mom-In-Law:


Future Great Aunt and Great-Nana:




Future Grandparents, My Mom-in-law and Father-in-law

Future Grandparents, My parents:

Thanks to everyone that was able to come and support us, we couldn't be happier about our baby girl!!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

YEA! Girls are wonderful! I love that even yall didn't know what you were having until you cut into the cake. So exciting! 2011 was the year of the boys & it looks like 2012 will be the year of the girls! Congratulations!