CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am loving all the girl time I've had lately!

the past few weeks i have been so lucky to be able to cash in on some great girl time!
it was definately needed and i loved every second of it :-)

Raven has come to visit- twice and i got to see her both times, seriously makes my heart happy because there is a Raven and Katie shaped void in my life... it has been there since I moved away for FW!

Lindsee and I have been able to see each other- this is a dream come true because I have missed living closer to this girl! We have been trying to do lunch every few weeks and i got to see her on one of raven's visits so yay for that!!

Laura and I have been able to go on a few double dates together- this does my heart good. It's hard to find couples that are compatible for both of you and we love our sanders!!

I have been able to make some new friends because of our church, we joined a small group and I am so looking forward to these new friendships. the 6 other girls are so sweet and I am thankful for them! it's refreshing to have friends in the same chapter of life as you!!

Last night I had dinner with my TWFG girls- we worked together for years and all moved on around the same time- we have such a great bond that I just love!

I have also been able to spend time with my friend Angela recently who had a baby a few months ago- we had ourselves a girl's afternoon that I just loved :-)

Last but certainly not least I have been able to spend tons of time with my Mom and sis since being back- i LOVE this!! it's great to have the qualls girls together again :-)

I love all of my girls, those of you that I haven't seen lately- let's change that!

2 comments:

Raven

get ready for that katie and raven shaped void in your life to be filled next weekend! YEEAAAHHHH!

Sarah

Jen, We very much need to meet....seeing as how our husbands work together....and we both know Lindsee :)