CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas...

Although I am not a fan of seeing Christmas decor out in stores etc. before Thanksgiving has happened I am a fan of getting a start on all the Christmas presents around this time... I wish I were one of those people that shopped all throughout the year but I am just not!
This year I would really love to make personal gifts for everyone- not just for saving money but just to give something that means a little more than a gift card or an item the person told me they wanted. I have been all over pinterest, etsy and different blogs checking out some pretty adorable things!

I would love to hear of any ideas you might have, the blogworld is always a place I go to for ideas so please share!! I am really concentrating on items for family members, Ryan and I are thinking we would rather go out of town somewhere instead of getting presents so anything you can send my way of things you have made or event items on your list that you love would be greatly appreciated!!

Other than that the Jasper household is just getting ready for our 2nd annual JR High retreat that is this weekend up in our old stomping grounds of Huntsville, TX at a really great camp! I am so excited about spending time with our awesome girls and being outside all weekend! Please pray for us as we prepare and for the hearts of the students- I know that God has huge plans and we are so blessed to play a small role!

Happy Monday! If we got through today the rest of the week should go alot easier right??

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane

On my pinterest under craft ideas, I have a couple pom flower tutorials that I'm loving right now. You can use them as necklaces, hair things or clip them on your shirt.