CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Babies, Babies, everywhere!

I don't know about you but it feels like it is baby season all over the world. I have never known so many people to be having babies at the same time than I have recently. Here is a quick run-down...


1. My sister is having a baby in February, so are two of my sorority sisters- on the same day... all girls! How randomly weird? Can't wait to meet my sweet niece and my two friends baby girls! February is going to be such a fun month!


2. My sister-in-law just had twins: Lydia and Jackson!! They are precious, sweet and doing really well! We got to meet them a week ago and we are going up to help with them next week which will mean alot of sweet baby cuddle time! :-)


3. My friend Mandy just had a sweet baby boy- please keep baby Beckett (love that name) in your prayers as he is a premie at 25 weeks but couldn't be cuter!


4. My friend Jalei is going to be having a baby boy any day now- Davis Reid (isn't that just the cutest name??)


5.My friend Meg is having a baby in March- so excited for her!!


6. My friend Windy is having a baby boy in January that I can't wait to meet!


7. Andrea, who I have known since the 4th grade is having a baby boy in December- he will be here so soon!


8. Claire recently had baby Bradley- I am so excited for her and Russell! Although I have not met him yet he looks adorable in pictures!


9. My friend Chisum and his wife just had baby boy Slate, he is cute as can be! So exited for Chisum and Mary Ann!

10. Ryan's best friend growing up and his sweet wife Emily just had their first baby, James! We can't wait to meet him, he is so cute!

That is 13 babies! 13! All so close together! Some of you may think this will make Ryan and I want to have babies soon... sorry to inform you that this actually makes us want to wait longer. This way we can just have fun with our friends and family's babies and hand them back when they start crying and take a vacation should we get the urge anytime soon.
Don't get me wrong, we definately want children but right now we are just loving being  apart the excitement of everyone else! Honestly, I hope that our 1st baby is a complete surprise- I don't want it to be a plan at all so you will probably not read a post of me saying we are ready... just one saying we are expecting! Don't quote me on that but if there was a plan that'd be it!

Congratulations to all my beautiful pregnant friends and family members along with the ones who are enjoying their babies already and your proud husbands! I will be spoiling you and your babies very soon if I haven't already started :-)

0 comments: