CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 30: Reflection

Wow! I FINALLY finished the 30 day blog challenge and it only took me FOREVER to finish it. Although I am still not a daily blogger I do feel that this challenge helped me blog more often which was my main reason in trying to complete it. So, my main thought about it is that it was great for me! It was a great way to just write for the sake of writing and about random things that I would have probably never written about without the challenge. One thing that I didn't like about it was that it made me shy away from writing my own entries about life because it was time consuming and when I sit and write I want to write alot and I didn't want to post a bunch of posts all at once. Anyway, it was so fun and if you are trying to start a blog, come back to that blog you can never keep up with or just want something new to do you should definately try it!

0 comments: