CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Hunt!

The last few weeks have been so crazy!
We have been going back and forth house hunting down in The Woodlands area and as much fun as it has been I am just ready to have a house! The first trip I looked at 25 houses in 2 days... yes. it was pure insanity. The great thing was we thought we found one! We went ahead and made an offer and the sellers came back and wanted more money than we were willing to give so we walked.

I headed back down this weekend and looked at 10 more and we have another winner! This weekend was a little more stressful because Ryan was not able to come down with me due to his work schedule that thank goodness we will not be dealing with for very much longer! I mean I can not even tell you how excited I am to have dinners with my husband. We have made his 2-10 shift work for as long as possible but I am so glad to tell it good-bye! Anyway, this house actually fits us a little better than the other one and is really precious :) I hope that it will work out but know if it doesn't then there is a better one out there somewhere!

I will keep you posted on what happens! I can't wait to move into our new house, wherever it may be! I definately feel all grown-up looking at houses and signing my life away to contracts. It is so weird to think that this time next month I will be packing everything up and moving away. It is exciting, sad and surreal.

0 comments: